Thursday, September 23, 2010

What is Effective Technology Integration for 21st Century Learners

Using technology effectively for 21st century learners is extremely important. Times are changing and technology is becoming an integral part of our every day lives. Therefore, it it critically important to start integrating technology into the classroom whenever it will be an effective learning tool. 

Heres the link to my (PPP) on Technology Integration for 21 Century Learners:


5 features of effective presentations:
1. Slides should have clear concise information with not a lot of writing
2. Presentations should be visually pleasing and creative.
3. Use pictures in conjunction with text to help people learn
4. Use BIG text and clear colors to make it easy to read
5. K.I.S.S (Keep it simple stupid!) kept simple no glitzomania.

How my presentation fulfills those features:
- My presentation covers the facts, but is not all writing, it short points that can stand alone
- I have added themes and color to my presentation to make it appealing visually
- I have added pictures to demonstrate ideas and break up the text
- I have kept the text colors simple as well as a large font so it is easy to read
- There is no glitzomania, its to the point!

No comments:

Post a Comment